Mayan Whitewater Guatemala
15x23 cm - 352 pages
Year of publication :
This is your guide to the rivers and creeks in the heart of the Mayan world.
Every explored river in the country is covered, from high-altitude creeks to lowland jungle rivers..
- River descriptions (class, flow, length, time, put-in and take-out, average gradient, portages, water quality, season, etc)
- Planning and background information
- Schematic maps and driving time map
- Useful links and contacts
- Articles on history and politics
- Adventure stories
- Boater Spanish dictionary