This is the Sea 2
ake a head-long dive into over 90 minutes of inspiring, edge-of-your seat sea kayaking action from award winning filmaker Justine Curgenven.
Immerse yourself in stunning photography from Japan, Tasmania, Newfoundland, The Great Lakes, British Columbia, Norway and Wales, featuring some of the world’s best paddlers.
You will be inspired !
- 6 months circumnavigation of Japan
- Black belt seakayaking at ’The Bitches’ tidal race in South Wales
- Stunning scenery of the remote Lofoten Islands in Norway
- Bryan Smith surviving multiple trashings at the famous "Skooks" tidal rapid
- Paddling with icebergs and whales in Newfoundland
- International racing kayaker Sean Morley in a nail-biting rockhop
- Fantastic underwater rolling footage with Greenland-style paddler Doug VanDoren
- Exploring the Manitou Islands on Lake Michigan
- Kayaks getting vertical in North Wales tidal races.
- Plus a special bonus : full 30 mins documentary of the first all-female circumnavigation of Tasmania by Justine Curgenven, Trys Morris and Gemma Rawlings.
See also her other This is the Sea.