Mayan Whitewater : Chiapas & Belize
15x23 cm - 248 pages
Year of publication :
This is your guide to the rivers and creeks in Chiapas and Belize, central part of Mayan area.
The book details 100 runs, from the iconic class V Agua Azul waterfalls, to the class III raft trip past the Usumacinta, to the eerie Caves Branch.
- River descriptions (class, flow, length, time, put-in and take-out, average gradient, portages, water quality, season, etc)
- Planning and background information
- Schematic maps and driving time map
- Useful links and contacts
- Articles on history and politics
- Adventure stories
- Boater Spanish dictionary